Yashili’s Super α-Golden Stage formula launches in New Zealand market
Yashili’s premium infant formula Super α-Golden Stage is now available to New Zealand customers with the product available in selected New World and Pak’n’Save North Island stores from today.
Yashili New Zealand General Manager William Zhao says Super α-Golden Stage formula is specially designed for the New Zealand market, manufactured and packaged at its state-of-the-art Pokeno plant which opened in November 2015.
Yashili’s plant has the latest technology available in the world and is designed to meet the highest hygiene and food safety standards across global markets. The plant was recently named as a Property Industry Awards finalist by the Property Council New Zealand.
William said Yashili’s emphasis has been its commitment to product innovation for its formula product. Each can of Super α-Golden Stage formula has a unique QR code allowing buyers to track its provenance and the production process by scanning the code with their smart phone.
Another important feature of Super α-Golden Stage is its packaging design. Yashili has developed a “Deep Cap with Spoon” which allows mums to prepare the formula without touching it.
Super α-Golden Stage formula adheres strictly to New Zealand’s food safety standards and rigorous controls. The product is audited by AsureQuality.
William said the launch of Super α-Golden Stage formula in NZ is another step forward of MengNiu-Yashili’s globalisation. Distributing the product locally demonstrates Yashili’s long-term strategy through its Pokeno investment.
- Yashili NZ will supply powder to Danone
- Heart Kids Awareness Month delivers initiatives to save babies’ lives
- Yashili Production Plant among Finalists at NZ Property Awards
- Yashili NZ Launches Fundraising for Heart Kids through Concert Tickets Sales
- Yashili’s Super α-Golden Stage formula launches in New Zealand market
- Mengniu’s Yashili New Zealand Plant Opens
- Mengniu Yashili’s New Zealand Plant: A Flagship for the Dairy Industry