Mengniu’s Yashili New Zealand Plant Opens
Chinese dairy giant Yashili celebrates the start of a New Zealand chapter; Prime Minister John Key opens manufacturing plant in Pokeno.
Yashili New Zealand Dairy Co., Ltd today celebrated the opening of its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Pokeno, which will produce premium quality infant formula under the brand ‘Super Alpha-Golden Stage Infant Formula’.
Yashili New Zealand is one of the leading producers of infant milk formula for the domestic market in China. It was founded in July 2012 and is a subsidiary of Yashili International Holdings Ltd. and Mengniu Dairy Co., Ltd. After 3 years of construction and a $220 million NZD investment the plant aims to help Yashili achieve one simple goal – to produce the highest quality infant formula and raise the healthiest babies around the world.
- Yashili NZ will supply powder to Danone
- Heart Kids Awareness Month delivers initiatives to save babies’ lives
- Yashili Production Plant among Finalists at NZ Property Awards
- Yashili NZ Launches Fundraising for Heart Kids through Concert Tickets Sales
- Yashili’s Super α-Golden Stage formula launches in New Zealand market
- Mengniu’s Yashili New Zealand Plant Opens
- Mengniu Yashili’s New Zealand Plant: A Flagship for the Dairy Industry